Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On Writing...

Well, it's been a week now. So, here's my working list:
  1. Wilderness
    9/16 - 63,000+ words
    9/23 - 69,000+ words
    6,ooo words
  2. Nightmare
    9/16 - 2,000+ words
    9/23 - 3,700 words
    1,700 words

I haven’t worked on the other stories at all this week…although I have read over them and contemplated some plot stuff.

I do know that this was not a lot of writing…but to be fair, I was sick a few days. I also had to do some rewriting, well, actually I backed up in Wilderness and started writing in a new direction…so, if I removed 5,000 words that were in the original count…that means I actually wrote about 12,000 words. Still not impressive (considering that I have little else to do with my life at the moment), but considering the time I wasted on plot problems in Wilderness…I guess it’ll do. Besides, even at this rate, I would think that I could still finish the rough draft of Wilderness in a month at most. Two weeks if I’d get off my ass and quit playing video games. LOL

© 1991-2009 Samantha Greene

No comments: